Wednesday, April 6, 2011

O yeah. Famous now. Part Deux

Look!!

Ernie
Stephanie -- Back up pervs, she's only 14!!
My good friend Shanna, her husband Ernie and their daughter Stephanie all bought some of my shirts!  Do you know what this means?!?!  It means they are fucking awesome that's what!

Seriously though, they wore their shirts to the gym last night and 3 people asked her about it.  Yeah.  THAT FAMOUS.  Oh God.  I really hope this popularity doesn't go to my head.  Hell, who am I kidding?! It already has!!! HAHAHAHA BITCHES!!!!

Just kiddin.

Stephanie is going to be my full time fashion model as soon as my permanent clothing line launches, that way we will all be rich and famous.  Yesssss. Big thanks to all of y'all!!

And if any of you other people want to check out the shit I have for sale-


Now off to Happy Hour.  Adios mis amores!!!

1 comment:

"Susan Says..." said...

Love it all. Going to see if Chazzwick (aka Charlie) will wear an "I Pull Teeth...." tee.

You go, Cat!!!