Friday, December 10, 2010

Hey Mom!! Look at me!! I'm on the internet!!!


I read somewhere that 25,000 people a day start a blog.  25,000 people.  Wow.  That’s a lot. So I suppose my day is today.  I mean, with a number like that it had to come eventually right?  Well here I am, and I hope I don’t disappoint myself.  And maybe I won’t disappoint you along the way.  Just kidding!! I don’t care if I disappoint you.

Just a little info before we get started.  I fully expect this blog to be completely about my life and the things I love/hate/think is funny/think is stupid.  I plan on sharing my opinions and hopefully make a few people laugh.  I’m not just going to sit around and talk all the time though; I’ll share pictures and what-nots.  Don’t lie, you’re excited.   My humor is extremely sarcastic so if you can’t take a joke, this may not be the place for your readings.  I truly don’t mean to offend anyone so if I do you should write bad things about me on your own blog.  

No really though, sorry if I piss you off but it’s not going to stop me from doing it.  Love you, mean it!

No comments: